We are looking for an awesome Senior Experience Designer (UX) who has a strong passion for creating digital concepts and solving complex UX issues.
About NoA Ignite
Noa Ignite (formerly known as Hello Great Works) is part of The North Alliance (NoA) network. We are a digital design company that works in the intersection between human conditions, technological possibilities and business opportunities. We create digital products and services that solve problems that positively impact people’s everyday lives - and ultimately - clients’ businesses.
We combine the best from design thinking, product development, business development and digital transformation. At NoA Ignite, you will meet different views and people – all equally passionate in designing great experiences and solutions.
As a Senior Experience Designer (UX) at NoA Ignite you will become part of our ambitious UX and design team while working very closely with producers and developers on client projects. You will be working on one project at time, deep-diving into building outstanding apps and websites for a big variety of clients within areas such as health, logistics, retail, banking and travelling.
For us, great work starts with a humble and curious approach to what we design. Seeking knowledge and asking questions are fundamental aspects to understand the right problem to solve. We are looking for a Senior Experience Designer who will always have the human insight at heart when putting new products into the world.
In a Senior Experience Designer we look for someone who is confident in not just building great concepts and solving complex UX issues, but also someone who can gather a cross-functional team and lead the way towards the client's goal.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Independently manage your own UX deliverables throughout the project
- Design the research on your projects and decide which methodologies and activities fit the specific projects most optimally
- Conduct and analyze research that enables you to design based on core insights about customers and their needs.
- Develop convincing concepts that will engage and gather the entire team
- Facilitate workshops with confidence
- Sketch, wireframe and prototype in Figma or ProtoPie
- Conduct user tests and interpret the results
- Ensure that the visual design and final product fit the experience you have planned and envisioned
- Present your work with solid argumentation and reasoning
- Support on business opportunities in collaboration with Client Management in creating and participating in project pitches and other business-related activities
Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience in solving complex UX problems and have experience from a similar role. You have strong conceptualization skills and an ability to plan and design based on human insights. You are the type of person who naturally assumes ownership of the projects you are involved in and care about delivering great work. You will get the opportunity to become deeply involved in the entire process of designing and building digital products and services and will be working hands-on with the initial strategic planning, conceptualisation and digital product design.
It is extremely important to us that you are a strong team player as you will work closely with designers, developers and clients. You know how to present and convey a message, both to the rest of the team and the client and you use your strong empathy to not only design but also to be a pretty great colleague. You are curious and engaged and bring a positive, can-do attitude. You are not afraid to express your professional opinion about digital products and services. And finally, you have a highly meticulous attitude, with attention to details even when deadline is approaching.
What we offer
• The opportunity to become an essential part of a growing agency and deliver extraordinary digital solutions
• The chance to work in strong team setups with talented UX’ers, designers, developers & strategists. We aim to work in dedicated project teams, fully allocated to one project at a time
• An amazing office space in central Copenhagen, with healthy catered lunch in our café and our invaluable office manager to spoil you.
• Employer benefits such as work from home flexibility, monthly massage, pension contribution, health insurance, competitive parental leave package, continuous learning and development opportunities and tons of social events with colleagues (next up is our summer party at Roskilde Festival).
Please send us a short explanation of why you'd be great for this job as well as your CV. If you can also link to examples of your work, we'd be very happy (but it is not required).