Senior Fullstack Developer
Senior Full-stack Developer
Are you our new Senior Full-stack Developer?
We are NoA Ignite, a fast-growing digital agency. We could bore you with details about how we’re one of the leading agencies in the business, but frankly, we’d much rather tell you all about it in person :-).
What we can promise you is three things:
1. A high level of digital quality from UX to Tech.
2. A positive, vibrant and dynamic work environment with an emphasis on work-life balance.
3. Work with complex and interesting clients on business critical projects
At NoA Ignite we are Composable & Headless at heart. We work with modern tools based on MACH architectures to build flexible solutions for our clients.
As a Senior Full-stack Developer, you will be part of our development team while working closely with UX’ers, designers, and project managers. Your job will be to develop and support technical solutions for a wide portfolio of clients in an ever-changing technical landscape. More specifically we’re looking for a Developer that cares about his/her work and always strives to deliver the best possible frontend to our clients.
We are looking for problem solvers able to interpret and translate client asks and requirements into actionable technical solutions and plans. We value knowledge and passion for emerging technologies and best-in-class user experience based on clean and well-documented code.
The technical team at Noa Ignite consists of a broad range of developer profiles ranging from visual UI developers over various full stack developers to more dedicated backend developers. In addition to developing and designing technical solutions, you will play a key role in assisting less experienced developers to progress and improve their skills through mentoring.
Our current, preferred tech stack when it comes to frontend is centred around React, NextJS, TypeScript and GraphQL. We integrate with modern API-based (headless) CMS solutions such as Sanity or Strapi, commerce engines such as Centra and CommerceLayer and other headless, composable solutions. We always prefer MACH architectures over larger, monolithic solutions.
Responsibilities and work
• Comfortable structuring and architecting design into modules and components in collaboration with our world-class UX/design team.
• Write, debug, troubleshoot, and optimize code as part of delivering the best possible user experience.
• Mentor less-experienced developers.
• Ensure effective technical decision-making in behalf of clients by understanding the project objectives.
• Minimise technical debt and take responsibility for quality output.
• Participate in client pitches.
What we expect of you as a Fullstack Developer
To contribute to the team at a senior level we expect you to:
• Have a deep understanding of data models, complex APIs and GraphQL/REST APIs.
• Have at least 3 years of experience with web application development using modern frameworks/libraries such as React (Next.js) / Vue.js, NodeJS and cloud-based MACH tools and at least 5 years of total relevant development experience.
• Be comfortable with concepts such as SPA / SSR / Jamstack / Headless.
• Master API-based development using REST APIs and/or GraphQL.
• Be committed to performance, code quality, good practice and delivering high-end products.
• Be interested in mentoring of your development peers (presentations, code-review, pair-programming etc.).
In addition we consider it a bonus if you have any of the below skills:
• Experience with design systems and tooling around design systems.
• Experience with CI, CD (e.g. GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps) and / or unit testing.
• Open minded and collaborative attitude.
• Thorough understanding of one or more Agile methodologies.
• Comfortable making engineering trade-offs in dealing with technical challenges, always taking the most pragmatic approach.
• Ambitious and quality-focused with a mindset of continuous improvement.
• Always looking to learn about the newest frontend and browser technologies.
• Knowledge about platforms such as Vercel, Netlify, Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
What we offer
• Salary based on qualifications
• Office in central Copenhagen (close to Kongens Nytorv) with rooftop and the best Office Manager you can imagine
• Lunch in our café & monthly massage at the office
• Social activities throughout the year (team day off, company ski-trip, friday bars, ping-pong table tournaments etc.)
• Flexible work environment
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Working at NoA Ignite
We pair great minds across strategy, design and tech with a can-do attitude to build impactful solutions.
Greatly designed digital solutions — crafted on insightful research, knowledgeable tech and creative edge — raise the bar and define new positive ways to benefit humans and businesses.
Senior Fullstack Developer
Loading application form