Are you our new UI Developer?
We are NoA Ignite, a fast-growing digital agency. We could bore you with details about how we’re one of the leading agencies in the business, but frankly, we’d much rather tell you all about it in person :-).
What we can promise you is three things:
1. A high level of digital quality from UX to Tech.
2. A positive, vibrant and dynamic work environment with an emphasis on work-life balance.
3. Work with complex and interesting clients on business critical projects
At NoA Ignite we are Composable & Headless at heart. We work with modern tools based on MACH architectures to build flexible solutions for our clients.
As a UI Developer, you will be part of our development team while working closely with UX’ers, designers, and project managers. Your job will be to develop and support technical solutions for a wide portfolio of clients in an ever-changing technical landscape. More specifically we’re looking for a Developer that cares about his/her work and always strives to deliver the best possible frontend to our clients.
We value knowledge and passion for emerging technologies and best-in-class user experience based on clean and well-documented code.
The technical team at Noa Ignite consists of a broad range of developer profiles ranging from visual UI developers over various full stack developers to more dedicated backend developers. In addition to developing and designing technical solutions, you will play a key role in assisting less experienced developers to progress and improve their skills through mentoring.
Our current, preferred tech stack when it comes to frontend is centred around React, NextJS, TypeScript and GraphQL. We integrate with modern API-based (headless) CMS solutions such as Sanity or Strapi, commerce engines such as Centra and CommerceLayer and other headless, composable solutions. We always prefer MACH architectures over larger, monolithic solutions.
Responsibilities and work
• Develop beautiful UI for our clients, based on specifications from our world-class UX/Design team.
• Write, debug, troubleshoot, and optimize code as part of delivering the best possible user experience.
What we expect of you as a frontend developer
• Have experience with modern frontend framework/libraries such as React.js / Vue.js.
• Be comfortable with (or curious about) concepts such as SPA / SSR / Jamstack / Headless.
• Have experience with advanced animation techniques (CSS, SVG, springs, canvas…).
• Have knowledge of design tools such as Sketch or Figma.
In addition we would consider it a bonus if you have any of the below skills:
• Experience with design systems and tooling around design systems.
• Experience with CI, CD and / or Unit Testing.
• Open minded and collaborative attitude.
• Thorough understanding of one or more Agile methodologies.
• Ambitious and quality-focused with a mindset of continuous improvement.
• Always looking to learn about the newest frontend and browser technologies.
What we offer
• Salary based on qualifications
• Office in central Copenhagen with rooftop and the best Office Manager you could imagine (close to Kongens Nytorv)
• Lunch in our café & Monthly massage at the office
• Social activities throughout the year
• Flexible work environment